Environmental Remediation Management ensures all team members are provided with up-to-date training, and as needed, will arrange for specific programs to ensure safety needs and regulatory requirements are met. Environmental Remediation Management complies ith the Occupational Health and Safety Act of 1984 and all other applicable laws, regulations, and statutory obiligations. Programs that Environmental Remediation Management mandates for employees include (but are not limited to):
- 40 hour Hazardous Waste Operations (29 CFR 1910120, 8 CCR 5192)
- 8 hour Annual Refresher (29 CFR 1910120, 8 CCR 5192)
- Confined Space Entry (29 CFR 1910.146, 8 CCR 5197)
- DOT Hazardous Material Transportation (49 CFR 172.704)
- Forklift Operator ( 29 CFR 1910.178, 8 CCR 3668)
- DOT Random Drug Testing Program (49 CFR 40)
- Hydroblasting Operations Safety
Environmental Remediation Management also performs daily Tailgate Safety Meetings specific to the type of work performed on each project. In addition, Environmental Remediation Management has established the following guidelines for employees and subcontractors, to which they must adere when working on client projects:
- Employees, clients, and sub-contractors must endorse Environmental Remediation Management's high safety standards and safe work practices developed for each project.
- Employees and sub-contractors must have completed all required environmental health and safety training; training records must be readily available.
- Everyone on an Environmental Remediation Management work site must ensure that safety practices are consiistently followed, and diligently strive to eliminate and control hazards.
- Environmental Remediation Management management will arrange for audits of safety practices and systems, as needed.
All safety incidents, near-misses, and site accidents will be reported immediately and investigated fully.
- Employees, sub-contractors, and everyone else on a site project will report any unsafe wotk practice, damaged or malfunctioning equipmemnt, or hazardous condition to Environmental Remediation Management promptly.
Environmental Remediation Management is well expereinced in developing site-specific Safety and Health Plans that properly address local, state, and federal safety regulations and the associated compliance requirements. Environmental Remediation Management is able assist busineses in San Diego, San Diego County, and the greater Southern California area (Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ventura Counties) with their Hazardous Waste management needs. Environmental Remediation Management can also can serve facilities in Arizona and Nevada.
Environmental Remediation Management
Ready to Meet Your Decontamination, Hydroblasting, and Hazardous Waste Management Needs!
Please contact us for more information! We are looking forward to working with you.
Email (New Clients): email@example.com
Email: (Current Clients): firstname.lastname@example.org